Cod is a sea fish that is very rich in protein and also very low in calories. Cod cooked in the oven corresponds to a healthy and modern one nourishment.
One of the most beautiful Mediterranean recipes for sea fish
- You first have to halve the peppers for the cod from the oven, remove the core and then cut into fine strips.
- As with all cod recipes, you need to briefly cold run the sea fish water Rinse it off and then pat it dry with some kitchen paper.
- Cut the peppers into strips.
- Cut the zucchini into slices.
- Finely chop the basil and leaves.
- You have to peel the garlic clove and then chop it very finely.
- Peel the vegetable onions and then cut them into fine strips.
- Now mix the tomatoes, the basil, the garlic, the zucchini, the peppers, the olives, the peppers and the vegetable onions together and season vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Put the vegetable mix for your cod from the oven in a baking dish and place the sea fish on top of the vegetables.
- Now put the pan with your Mediterranean cod in the oven. As with all recipes that are made with high-protein and low-calorie ingredients, you should keep the oven temperature very low. The less heat the fish gets, the more tender and juicy your Mediterranean sea fish will be. Set the oven to 125 degrees Celsius and leave your cod in the oven for 40 minutes.
If you have been lucky enough to buy a whole cod, you should buy it tender ...
North German cod from the oven
- Here, too - as with all recipes with cod - you must first rinse the sea fish with a little cold water and then pat dry with some kitchen paper.
- Peel the potatoes and use a kitchen grater to cut the potatoes into wafer-thin slices.
- Cut the spring onions into small rings.
- Put the potatoes, the fish stock and the vegetable stock in a saucepan and bring everything to a boil.
- Then add the diced ham and the spring onions.
- Stir everything well and season the potato mixture well with salt and pepper.
- Then put the potato mixture in a baking dish.
- Place the cod on top of the potatoes and put the form in the oven. As with all recipes with such tender sea fish as cod, you shouldn't turn the temperature of the oven on too high. 125 degrees Celsius are sufficient. Leave the mold in the oven for 45 minutes.
Well you can Recipes Enjoy with the tender, juicy cod from the oven without worrying about the calories.