How to cancel Apple app subscriptions via Settings
- Open "Settings" on your iPhone.
- Go to "Your Apple ID" at the top of the screen and tap it.
- Here select “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and select "View Apple ID" and sign in with your Apple ID password if needed.
- Scroll down to "Subscriptions" and tap it.
- Here you will see a list of your active subscriptions. Select the subscription you want to cancel and tap it. After confirming again, the process is completed and you have canceled the subscription for the selected app and thus also the monthly payment.
You need your personal “Apple ID” to shop in the Apple Online Store, for various...
App subscription cancellation via the App Store
- Open the "App Store" app on your iPhone.
- Tap your profile icon in the top right of the screen.
- From there, select “Subscriptions.”
- You can also find a list of your active subscriptions here. Select the relevant subscription you want to end with one tap.
- Now just tap on “Cancel subscription” and follow the final instructions and the cancellation will be completed.
How to cancel app subscriptions via iTunes
- Open the "iTunes Store".
- Scroll down and tap View Apple ID.
- Sign in with your Apple ID if prompted, then select Subscriptions from the view.
- Now, as with the other subscription cancellation options, select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Just tap “Cancel subscription” and your subscription for the selected app will be ended.
Please note the minimum subscription period
The practical thing about Appstore subscriptions is that it is immediately clear for each one until which date it will be automatically renewed. However, if the subscription has already been canceled, you will see an addition “Ends on xx.xx.xxxx”. This shows you how much time is left to use the services of the paid app version. Please note this and only cancel a subscription if you really no longer want to use it. Of course, if you change your mind, you always have the chance App Store and take out a new subscription in the app itself.
The Termination from Apple app subscriptions on iPhone is a straightforward process, which offers different paths. It is important to regularly check your active subscriptions and cancel those you no longer need in a timely manner to avoid unwanted costs. By using the above steps, iPhone users can easily manage and control their subscriptions.