How to pay on iTunes
ITunes is essential for Apple products if you want to download and sync music. To buy music or apps, you need to pay and choose a payment method.
Payment options at iTunes
With iTunes you have various options, for example for purchased music to pay.
- Buy one Apple Device, so must you iTunes on their computer to install.
- When you connect your Apple device to the computer for the first time, iTunes opens automatically and synchronizes the data. You can then buy music and apps in the iTunes window.
- If you have selected the desired article and clicked on "Buy", you will be asked to select a payment method.
- Here you have different payment options. You can use PayPal, your credit / debit card, or an iTunes card.
Top up iTunes with Paysafe
If you have an Apple device (for example an iPhone, iPad or iPod), ...
Each method has its advantages and disadvantages and you need to choose the best variant for yourself.
Instructions for paying
- You should know that the payment method you choose will be used for all purchases in the iTunes store.
- You will not be asked again to enter your iTunes card code or credit card number, but only confirm each purchase by entering the iTunes password.
- So you should think carefully about who has access to your PC or Apple device, because a purchase can also be made directly via the iPhone or iPad. This can easily be exploited and cost you a lot.
- If you want to be on the safe side, get an iTunes card from the drugstore, supermarket or electronics store. This has a credit of 15, 25 or 50 euros and if the credit is exhausted you cannot make any further purchases. This way you can easily keep track of your costs, but you always have to remember to get a new card.
- Paypal and credit card payments are just as simple as, for example, with Amazon or Ebay, and work flawlessly with iTunes.
- In the end, you have to decide for yourself how you would like to pay, any method is possible without any problems.
How helpful do you find this article?