Two well-known products from Adidas are the "F10" and "F30" soccer shoes. The differences between the two models are not just about price.
The "F-range" shoes from Adidas
- The giant sporting goods manufacturer Adidas is located in Herzogenaurach and looks back on a long tradition. For many years, the group has been equipping the feet of footballers with high-quality footwear. When the German national team won the sensational world championship (1954 in Bern), the players were already wearing shoes from Adi Dassler, who founded the company.
- Since it was founded in 1949, Adidas has been one of the world's largest companies and outfitters to many clubs in almost every sport. The group offers a wide range of offers and equipment, especially for soccer players.
- The Adidas company launched a new "F-series" soccer shoe, which it offers in three versions. The new shoe is available in the versions "F10", "F30" and "F50".
"F10" and "F30" - the differences
The three shoes of the "F model" show differences in quality and price. They are both suitable for every type of player.
- The "F10" is the cheapest shoe. It can be had for around 60 euros. Its quality is not as good as that of the other two models, but it is a good shoe that is especially suitable for amateur footballers. In addition, it is relatively light at around 200 grams. In contrast to the "F30" and "F50", the shoe does not have a long tongue that covers the laces, but only a relatively short one that can become twisted and uncomfortable.
- The "F30" is the middle class shoe. It costs around 110 euros, but is much more stable and also the heaviest in this series. The high stability ensures good protection and good fixation of the foot, so that the risk of twisting an ankle is reduced. The "F30" also has a very long tongue that covers the laces and thus keeps them clean. This version is only available in a model with studs, not with cams.
- The most expensive football shoe in the "F series" is the so-called "F50" and should also be named for the sake of completeness. It is by far the most expensive model and costs around 200 euros to buy. It is a very light shoe (approx. 175 grams) and is also available in a leather version. Despite its lower weight, it has good stability.
If you like to play soccer in your free time or as a hobby and you don't have the right ...
The most important thing when buying shoes is that the model fits and is comfortable to wear. The price doesn't always make the difference, but you should still look at the quality of each shoe. Especially for players who rarely play, an inexpensive model is recommended, whereby club players can also buy the more expensive models - as long as they fit.