If you have rough lips, you can use honey to make them soft and supple again. But there are also other great alternatives that you can use.
What you need:
- olive oil
- Aloe vera gel
- Fat cream
- Wound and healing ointment
Using honey for lips - instructions
- If you have your Lips want to have it nice and smooth again, because they are, for example, cold or dry If the heating air has cracked, then the first step you should take for a strong blood flow to your Lips worry. You can achieve this, for example, by using a toothbrush, which you should use for the blood circulation in your lips. You should preferably use a soft toothbrush to remove dead skin. Also, don't rub it too hard. If your lips are already very chapped and rough, you should avoid this step, otherwise it could happen that your lips start to bleed, which should be avoided.
- Have you removed the flakes of skin with the toothbrush and are your lips, for which you make honey to soften If you want to use, now you have a good blood circulation, you should wash your hands now so that you can keep your lips clean maintain.
- You can then apply the honey to your lips. You can use a lot of honey on your lips. If you suffer from torn or reddened corners of your mouth, you can also treat these with the honey. You will see how quickly your lips are smooth, supple and tender again if you use honey for it.
It's not just honey that makes lips tender
- If you don't have honey in the house to use on your lips, get them back quickly are pliable, you can use olive oil as another alternative and apply it to your lips give.
- Another option is to use pure aloe vera gel, as this also ensures smooth lips. However, the gel is only pure moisture, so you should also apply a fat cream over it.
- Wound and healing ointment can also work small miracles if you use them on your lips to get a great kissing mouth.
What to do about dry lips
Dry, chapped lips can be a real torture! Especially when nothing ...
How helpful do you find this article?