VIDEO: TS3: Connection to the server failed
Information on TS3
- Teamspeak 3 is a program that is widely used by online gamers. This program allows players to exchange and chat during the game. This is an important factor, especially for strategy games, as you can exchange ideas with your fellow campaigner perfectly.
- The program is divided into several channels. The number of channels can be set by the administrator. This can also determine who has certain rights in TS3 and who does not. The rights decide how much you can intervene in Teamspeak.
- In addition to the entertainment factor, you can also exchange data with one another in Teamspeak 3. The files can be uploaded in a channel. There they can be downloaded by all members of the channel.
- In Teamspeak 3 you can also give yourself a special nickname with which you appear. Try to never give your full name, as this is not welcome.
But what should you do if the connection to the server has failed?
My TS3 server is not working - what should I do?
For example, if you are playing an online role-playing game with friends, then ...
Connection to server failed - you can do that
- There can be several reasons why the connection to the server failed in Teamspeak 3. So you should sound out the reasons beforehand and then take decisive steps.
- One reason could be that the TS3 server is currently unavailable. The servers are sold by various websites. Anyone can buy a server and run it. If the Internet pages then have problems, it is possible that the server is "down", that is, it can no longer be selected.
- You could also try restarting the program. You could also try restarting your PC. Sometimes TS3 works again afterwards.
- If that doesn't help either, you can try going to one of the "free" TS3 servers. These do not have a password and can therefore be accessed by anyone. With this you rule out that it is due to your PC or the program.
- If all else fails, you can try to uninstall the TS3 program and then download and reinstall it.