The header is the "headline" of your blog, i.e. its figurehead. You can find out how to change the header at Blogspot.com here.
Configure the header at Blogspot
With a few clicks you can quickly reach the configuration page for the header of your Blogs at Blogspot.com.
- Log into your Blogspot account with your username and password. In the overview page that now appears, select the blog for which you want to edit the header.
- A bar with several display options will now appear on the left side of your screen. Select the "Layout" option by clicking on it.
- The various components of the blog layout that can be edited are now displayed in the middle of the screen. In the second line you will find the header. Click on the blue option "edit" on the right-hand side.
- The "Configure header" page now opens. Here you can change the blog title, blog description and the image of the header.
Blogspot is a Bogger website from Google. If you register there, you can ...
Change the header content and image
If you have opened the configuration page of the header, you can easily change its contents.
- To change the title of the blog or its description, enter the desired text in the respective edit field. Then click on the orange button "save" at the very bottom of the configuration page.
- If you want to include an image in the header, you have two options. Should it be a picture that is already in the Internet is placed, you only have to enter the URL of the corresponding image in the second field.
- If you would like to upload a picture from your computer, click on the corresponding button in the line above to select a file from your computer.
- Further down on the configuration page, you can choose where in the Blogspot header you want your image to appear. Finally, save the image settings with the orange button at the bottom left.
How helpful do you find this article?